Increasingly, we want to ask our employees, our clients and our customers questions and act on the answers in order to deliver better services - but there are problems
- completing online questionnaires or survey forms is tedious and time consuming
- We don't know what the right questions to ask - and it shows
- It is slow and complicated to get anything useful out of the results
- the response rate is always low
Fortunately, there's a better way. ZEF Solutions, based in Finland has been providing online electronic feedback collecting solutions since 1997. Completing a ZEF survey is a less complicated and more positive user experience for the user, leading to a higher response rate and more reliable results. ZEF is easy to use for all involved - it's easier to set up a questionnaire or survey, it's easier for the respondent to complete, and it's far easier to make sense of the results.
Whether you're measuring customer feedback, employee well-being or providing quality assurance, ZEF might be the answer you're looking for. Other examples inlude personality tests - or choosing a puppy!.
When setting up a ZEF survey, you can choose between a two-dimensional, linear, single-choice, multiple-choice and text feedback questions. Respondents can effectively answer two questions simultaneously when using the protected two-dimensional method. In this way, the number of questions can be reduced and completing the survey takes less time.
- All stages of the ZEF process are straightforward
- Construct your survey from a wide-range of questions and ready-made survey templates
- Invite your target group to participate in the survey by e-mail or invitation card or publish the survey link on a webpage
- Follow the progress of the survey online and send reminders if necessary
Best of all, at the end of the survey, create immediately understandable graphical reports at the click of a button
The ZEF method based on the statistical process known as z-scoring wass developed by a Finnish professor Esko Alasaarela. The usability and the visual experience were designed by a Red Dot Design Award 2006 winner, artist and designer Mika Nenonen. Juhani Anttila, who is an internationally known expert in QM and a former vice president of Quality at Sonera, built the survey engine and is responsible for its applicability in different customer needs. ZEF is being continuously developed in co-operation with our customers and the University of Lapland.
JME Associates Ltd work with ZEF Solutions through the Oulu University of Applied Sciences in northern Finland. Contact us if you'd like to try it out ?