There is an increasing need for measurement of the achievement of training objectives. Products such as Questionmark are designed for this purpose, and JME Associates can help you to create, schedule, deliver, and report on a wide variety of question and test types. There are also test or exam modules built into most Learning Management Systems, and several open source alternatives. We specialise in writing multiple choice tests as these are the most widely used, and in some ways the most reliable - but they're by no means the only option.
- Wide variety of other question types, including free text
- Easy question and assessment authoring
- Question banks by topic, learning objective , degree of difficulty etc
- Multiple layers of security
- Translation management for multilingual assessments
- Integration with other enterprise systems
- Printing and scanning your assessments
- Instant feedback to participants if desired
- On-demand results, reports and item analysis for trainers
- Randomised or controlled presentation of questions and choices
- Adaptive branching based on how questions are answered
used to measure and certify knowledge, skills, abilities and aptitudes.
- Post Course tests
- Internal knowledge/certification exams
- Pre-employment screening or skills tests
aim to strengthen memory recall by practice, correct misconceptions and instill confidence.
- Quizzes for self-assessment in online courses
- Benchmark assessments
- Practice tests
measure knowledge, skills, behavior and understanding at any time and can help to identify and remedy any gaps.
- Pre-course tests
- Placement tests
- Self-diagnostic tools
For opinion or attitude surveys, although you can use online testing systems, we'd generally recommend ZEF - your participants will prefer it, and the results will almost certainly be of more immediate use.