Think e and you probably think electronic, effective, education, essentials - worthy, but dull.
We prefer engaging, exciting, edgy, energetic, emotional, effervescent, enthusiastic, exhilarating ... and even entertaining ?
JME Associates / elearningdesign is based in Knowle, Solihull in the centre of the UK. We aim to rescue eLearning from being merely effective (which it is) and make it engaging (which it should be).
We work with our clients to implement the most attractive and cost-effective forms of bespoke, customised eLearning, to meet specific business objectives. We help you to recognise barriers to learning and overcome them. We will evaluate and implement sustainable eLearning strategies, in partnership with your key stakeholders that will deliver long term benefits to your organisation, your employees and your customers. These might include -
- planning your training needs analysis questionnaires, to ensure that your training meets clear objectives.
- writing online tests to ensure that your learning strategies are working.
- evaluating feedback questionnaires quickly and effectively online, to ensure that everyone is happy.
- selecting and installing a suitable Learning Management System to enable you to keep track of what's going on.
- converting face to face course materials (typically accompanied by PowerPoint presentations) for eLearning delivery with Captivate, Articulate, Camtasia or Lectora
- training your staff to create or adapt courses themselves using rapid eLearning authoring and development tools.
Why not contact us now for more details ?